- One-Day program to be held December 17, 2019.
- Available to students completing grades 11-12 who have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA
- Designed specifically for students interested in Nursing and Allied Health.
- Students are given the opportunity to spend the day at LSUA and participate in highly technical activities in fields such as Nursing, Pharmacy, Clinical Lab Science, Phlebotomy, Forensic Science, Radiology, and more.
- Available at no charge to participants.
- Application Deadline: November 8, 2019.